
http://www.mercola.com/nutritionplan/beginner_lifestyle_changes.htm
I was just recommended this website today. It is full of great information! Oh how I love finding information that promotes wellness and wellbeing! It just does it for me, I can't get enough.
And I am halfway through my brain book, Making a Good Brain Great (Daniel G. Amen). This has been a fascinating read! http://www.amenclinics.com/ I just printed out and distributed to my friends the "My One-Page Miracle" template from the book so that we can put our life goals in many different areas of our lives (Relationships, Work, Finances and Self) all in one place (too bad I can't attach a PDF)and then have it up where we can look at it often in order to stay focused on our goals. After writing everything out I felt grounded, like, this is who I am and what I am doing or want to be working toward right now in my life. Ch-yeah!
I'm motivated and encouraged. Making moves...making moves.
No comments:
Post a Comment